Love Your Yard Again
From landscaping, hardscaping, patios, and walkways to outdoor fire pits, maintenance, lighting, lawn programs, and more – Kirshner Landscaping & Nursery has the capabilities to complete any type of project, and give you the stunning results you want. Please see some of our top services below:
Designing & Consultation
- We emphasize "a low-maintenance approach” that accommodates future plant growth and incorporates seasonal color in the design. We work closely with our customers to incorporate your needs, along with providing our professional input.
- We always let our customers know that there is plenty of room for growth and that we provide select varieties that are very easy to maintain. As with all landscapes, it is a coordinated approach which combines many different aspects, including planting, hardscaping, lighting, and other services.
- We stock thousands of plants from evergreens, flowering shrubs, and perennials to annuals, water plants, and many others assorted items
- We install an assortment of materials including the industry’s best pavers (EP Henry,Cambridge, Techo-Block, CST, etc)
- We install bluestone, walks, patios
- We install brick walks & retaining walls
- We install all types of walls, including natural boulders, block paver walls, veneer stone walls, and more
- We install low-voltage lights emphasizing one's landscape setting. All our lighting comes in many styles, colors, and different applications.
- We use both in-ground and above ground heads; concentrating on specific areas with an emphasis on the many different plant and lawn needs
- We install low-pressure drip applications along with seasonal planting areas
- We offer many services such as annual plantings, perennial gardens, and formal gardens, including the "Williamsburg-style"
- We create and install built-in barbecues and fire pits
- We can create ponds and waterfalls and pond-less waterfalls
Tree and shrub planting
- If we plant your tree or shrub, it is guaranteed for one year. (If you plant, our guarantee still lasts for 6 months!) A bag of mulch or stone is included, along with an application of peat moss, if you have clay soil. We will come out and give you FREE estimate for planting, if necessary
We Plan You Plant Program
- This FREE program is geared toward the homeowner who wants to get dirty
- We provide the sketch, you provide the labor
- We stop at your house, lay out everything, give you planting instructions, and lots of personal attention to help
- We don’t let you make mistakes
For more information about our landscaping services, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 215-968-7730.